Important Instructions to Applicants :
1. Application has to be filled in a single sitting. Please ensure that you have a live internet connection and an updated version of internet browser.
2. Candidates must ensure that no column/field is left blank or wrongly filled as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate.
3. A valid and live e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory to apply online. The email ID should be kept active till the declaration of final results. PEC will communicate all updates pertaining to your application through email / University website.
4. Please note that key information related to short listing process, such as Name of the Candidate, Research area applied for, Category, Date of birth, Qualification etc., will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed. Candidates are requested to be careful while entering these fields.
5. System will send an acknowledgment email to your registered email id once you submit this application form.
6. Please keep visiting the website frequently for updates.
7. Please keep a copy of your latest scanned photograph (Passport) and a scanned copy of your signature ready before you fill this form.
8. Please note that application process are only for who meets all criteria.
9. Applicants will be called on basis of their submissions. It is primarily the responsibility of the applicant to verify whether he/she meets the eligibility criteria as specified.
10. Throughout the Process, if candidate is found ineligible at any stage Pre or Post Admission, PEC reserves all the right for unquestionable termination of the candidate.
11. Mere fulfillment of eligibility is not sufficient for Selection. The Institute shall design a short listing criterion based on Cut-off marks/interview, etc. for the selection of candidates. It is the prerogative of the university to fix minimum cut off for various stages of assessments across different categories of applicants.
12. The candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 (or minimum 75% marks) or equivalent at both Bachelors and Masters. In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE during the last 5 years. For SC/ST/PH candidates, CGPA requirement will be 7.0 on the scale of 10 (or 70% marks) or equivalent.
13. The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST, women and physically challenged category in succession.
14. Complete Guidelines of ADF are available at PEC website (AICTE Doctoral fellowship).
15. Your application can stand rejected under technical reasons which including the following:
Issues with Photos such as scanned photograph with seal affixed on it, old faded or group photographs being uploaded, Black and white photographs, photographs with very dark background, Photographs not in the specified size (passport).
Nonpayment of application fees - Open category - Rs.3000/-, Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) - Rs.2000/-and Differently able (PH) candidates Rs.-1500/- .
Non submission of relevant documents
a. Aadhar Card
b. PAN Card
c. B. E. / B. Tech. Mark-sheet
d. B. E. / B. Tech. Degree Certificate
e. M. E. / M. Tech. Mark-sheet
f. M. E. / M. Tech. Degree Certificate
g. GATE/ PET/ GPAT Score Card
h. Cast Certificate (If Applicable)
i. Cast Validity Certificate (If Applicable)
j. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (If Applicable)
16. Candidates who have uploaded photographs that do not match the actual physical appearance of the candidate will not be allowed during the Admission Process. They will be deemed as rejected under Technical reasons.
17. For administrative purposes, the institution reserves the right to shortlist Applicants based on their assigned score. Care should be taken by the Applicant to ensure that their submission pertaining to Education, Qualification, Certifications etc. are absolutely correct.
18. Any attempt of Solicitation, will lead to termination of Application.
19. Applicants are requested to keep checking the Announcement Page of the university portal & registered email id for further instruction regarding selection procedure.
20. The candidate can apply for admission to maximum three programmes of study.